Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Facorite Place


My favorite place is my auntie's house in America. I have been there for vacation once when I was in the fifth grade. I went there for my summer vacation with my family, my parents, two twins sisters and my grandmother. My auntie's house was a white color villa. The villa has a very big and green lawn with beautiful flowers all over and also big trees. My aunt drove us to a small hotel that they built, we stayed there for several weeks and visited some famous sightseeing near there, and sometimes we will go visit our auntie. Our auntie lives in a small town, there weren't a lot of cars and people live there. In that town, there were also a very big market where we bought a lot of food and clothes there. Once was my uncle's birthday, they had a party that lasted for the whole day and they invited a lot of their friends included my family. We went there and I made a lot of friends. They are very talented, some of them know how to play the piano, violin, cello, etc. There were kind and nice, we chatted, went swimming and played the mini golf, which was wonderful. I love my aunt's house; there were a lot of fun and interesting thing that we can play. I hope I will visit there in the future.

image source: http://www.commquest.at/comenius/images/language_books.gif

No comments: